Anna's Spa & Wellness Centre
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Services
Anna's Spa & Wellness - offering Laser Hair Removal in Airdrie & Area. Our technology is safe & FDA approved, in a unique way to deliver energy to a predetermined target. As an integrated solution, our laser treatment combines the benefits of all 3 wavelengths, achieving excellent results to any single-wavelength approach on its own.
How many treatments are required?
The number of treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depends on the area you wish to have treated, the hair density and your hair's growth cycle. Your hair grows in cycles and many factors influence its growth. Age, ethnicity, hormones, diet, medication and metabolism all play a part in your hair's location, thickness and resilience.
- All Skin types, virtually painless, including Dark Skin with proven safety records
- 3 combined laser wavelengths (755 ALEX – 810 – 1064 YAG)
- Thin or coarse hairs
- SHR (Hair Removal Method) works by gradually heating the dermis to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents re-growth, while avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue.
- No downtime is needed after the treatment. You are free to go outside and carry on with your regular day. (Tanning or Tropical vacation after treatments is discouraged for 2 weeks prior and after the treatment)
Pricing for Laser Hair Removal Services
|X-Small Area (Single session)
- Pack of 4 sessions (Chin, Upper lip or Sideburns)
|Small Area (Single session)
- Pack of 4 sessions (Underarms, Bikini or French, or Neck)
|Medium Area (Single session)
- Pack of 4 sessions (Full face , Shoulders, Chest, Brazilian, Lower arm, Upper back, or lower back)
|Large Area (Single session)
- Pack of 4 sessions (Upper or Lower legs)
* If you are looking for get laser treatment on a body part which is not listed please contact us. We also offer Waxing at a discounted price with laser hair removal sessions.
Call us at 403-980-2662 to Book your FREE consultation and test patch today!!!
Following are the Contraindications to having Laser Hair removal treatment:
- Active Herpes Simplex Virus infection, Type 1 and 2. In an effort to prevent 'flair up' of this condition, treatment to the upper lip, chin, lower cheeks or bikini line should be avoided. The risk of complication may be reduced, if prescribed antiviral medication is taken prior to and after each treatment.
- History of keloid scarring.
- History of seizures triggered by light.
- Atypical moles or malignancy, pigmented lesions, tattoos (including permanent cosmetic tattoos) or vascular lesions in the treated area.
- Use of photosensitizing medications (i.e. Retin A, Alpha Hydroxyl or Glycolic Acid), one week prior to treatment.
- Patients taking Accutane must not have laser treatments of any kind and must wait 6 to 12 months after finishing therapy and consult their physician before being treated.
- Avoid tanning and using sunless tanners for at least 6 to 8 weeks to prepare for laser hair removal.
- Refrain from plucking or waxing for at least 2-4 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Clean the skin at the treatment site and leave the area to be treated free of cosmetics, lotions , makeup & creams
- Bleach should not be used prior to laser treatment.
Please call us - should you have any questions prior to your appointment.